- Pricing details: Before getting a hold of the cloud service provider on a permanent basis for your company’s data needs, make sure that you have a thorough look over the subscription plans of the providers. There are many providers who offer cheap rates, but it’s always advisable to select someone who gives a more flexible pricing which shall be convenient for your IT needs.
- Industry reputation: A company which has been in the sector of cloud servicing for a long time has a lot of experience and has been established as a reputable brand itself. You don’t need to provide any corporate briefings to such companies; they are already aware of your cloud requirements and customize solutions for your necessity.
- Financially secure: Financial security of the cloud vendors is an important criterion to think about before signing corporate contracts with them. The vendor needs to be performing for or more than 10 years in the market so that you can be rest assured about it. Try to investigate about its position in the stock market to be more certain.
- Great customer service: There’s no use of purchasing cloud solutions from vendors who are least bothered about customer service. It’s always best if the firm offers 24/7 assistance through call or email to the clients. A thorough search is necessary relating to customer satisfaction and employee approval ratings of the service provider from different sources.
- Network Control: The cloud provider should have a sturdy, secure and expansive network in order to support good quality connectivity. Cloud services take up a humongous bandwidth, so efficient network connectivity is required to make sure that your company’s IT needs are taken care of well.
- Security and Compliance: Cloud vendors must be capable in terms of certain security factors such as anti-malware protection, forensic analysis, data eradication encryption mechanisms, identity management, government and industry regulations, role-based access control system etc. Information managing is not an easy job, these providers should be able to instill trust for them on the different IT companies in order to generate revenue.
It is indeed intimidating and confusing to choose the right vendor from so many cloud service providers. Nowadays there has been a growing trend of businesses to shift to the public cloud. Choosing the wrong service provider might result in an expensive and tedious mistake. So assess your options carefully before acting.
Written by: Sasha Larrys
List source: Cloud service providers email list
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Toll Free at: 800 203 7629